- Report Headers Updated “Gallons” changed to “Volume” to include units
- Reports handle non-moving odometer changes from PTO
HOS – Hours of Service
- ELD Record Units
- ELD Transfer has custom timeframe option
- DVIR and Form & Manner Violations
- DVIR Violations New Permission
- Form & Manner Violation Permission
- Update DVIR Violation to trigger at end of shift and end of time window
- Form & Manner exclude ELD Exempt
- Manual origin icon for driver insert
- Update the actor class of a region
- Units settings
- Fuel Upload Updates
- Create a Fuel Purchase in OneView
Fuel Purchase History Report and Fuel Purchase Summary Report Updated “Gallons” to “Volume”
The Volume column (formerly gallons) and the Vehicle Odometer column now show the unit of measure based on your account settings.
The following Report headers have been updated to include units:
- Acceleration/Deceleration Event Report
- Fuel Purchase History Report
- Fuel Purchase Summary Report
- IFTA Reconciliation Report
- Miles Without Hours Report
- Posted Speed Limit Violation Report
- Posted Speed Limit Violation Correction Report
- Posted Speed Limit Violation Summary Report
- State Mileage Report
- State Mileage Details Report
- Vehicle/Driver Performance Report
- Vehicle/Driver Performance Summary Report
- Stop Event History Report
- Trip Report
- Vehicle/Driver Dual PTO Performance Report
- Vehicle/Driver Dual PTO Performance Summary Report
- Vehicle/Driver Safety Report
- Vehicle/Driver Safety Summary Report
- Equipment Performance Report
- Equipment Performance Summary Report
- Stop Event History w/ RPMs Report
Reports Handle Non-Moving Odometer Changes from PTO
If assets turn the odometer while the PTO is engaged, OneView now has reports that exclude non-moving occurrences.
(See your account manager for access to these reports.)
HOS - Hours of Service
ELD Record Units
Change your unit of measure in the settings tab and all ELD records will display in your selected unit of measure.
ELD Transfer has custom timeframe option
When transferring a driver’s log record through the Transfer ELD button on the Compliance Tab, the custom timeframe option allows you to choose a specific timeframe within the last 6 months.
DVIR /Form & Manner Violations
The violation shading on a driver’s log pages in OneView is controlled in the user’s settings. Turn the shading on or off with the “HOS Violation Log graph shading” option. (Shading is never visible in POV on the driver’s tablet.)
• Update DVIR Violation to trigger at end of shift and end of time window
Any DVIR Violation event will trigger once at the end of the shift and the end of the missing inspection window timeframe. Missing Pre-trip inspections will still trigger once at the beginning of the day but only once at the end of the inspection window timeframe.
• DVIR Violations New Permission
• Form & Manner Violation Permission
For companies that do not want to monitor DVIR Violations or Form & Manner Violations in OneView, these feature can be turned off for your account. If turned off, there will no longer be a column for DVIR Violations or Form & Manner Violations on your compliance tab and there will not be red shading on any of your driver’s log graphs for missing inspection events, missing locations or missing shipping document numbers.
Form & Manner exclude ELD Exempt
Form & Manner violations (and DVIR violations) will not be considered/created for ELD exempt drivers.
Manual origin icon for driver insert
A manual insert icon will appear on the origin column for any status that was inserted manually by a driver. Hover over the insert icon to see the time and date that the driver inserted the record.
Update the Actor Class of a Region
Admin users can now assign a different actor class avatar to a region folder instead of the blue sphere icon that is the default region actor class.
Drivers can now change their unit of measure in the POV app using the 3-dots button in the upper right corner while they are logged in.
Fuel Upload Updates
The fuel upload template and upload process has been updated to include volume and the selection of your units uploaded for gallons or liters.
Create a Fuel Purchase in OneView
Admin users can create a single fuel purchase in OneView. Go to the upload tab and click on Create Fuel Purchase. Fill in the fields, including which driver made the purchase and what asset it was for.