The Vehicle/Driver Scorecard Report is a nice way to see how your vehicles and/or drivers are doing. Now, in addition to the easy-to-read color-coded grade, we’ve made it even easier by adding a new column that will rank each vehicle/driver against the others included in the report.
*Drivers must be linked to a vehicle in order to accumulate stats. There are three ways to link drivers to vehicles:
- Drivers using the new Driver ID ibutton
- Drivers using the POV tablet app
- Manually linking driver and vehicle in OneView
The score, grade, and rank are calculated using the number of acceleration, braking, and speeding** events per 100 miles. So, the more miles a vehicle/driver travels the less impact each event has on their score.
- Speeding >20 mph over limit counts as 20 points**
- Speeding >10 mph over limit counts as 10 points**
- Hard braking counts as 6 points
- Heavy acceleration counts as 2 points
Heavy acceleration events are defined as any instance where the vehicle is speeding up at a rate of 6mph (or greater) per second for more than 1.5 seconds.
Hard braking events are defined as any instance where the vehicle is decreasing speed at a rate of 6mph (or greater) per second for more than 1.5 seconds.
NG = No Grade
**Speed violations are included for customers who have purchased the Posted Speed Limit add-on. For more information, contact your relationship manager.