Customers now have the option to view North Dakota Well Sites in OneView. This excellent addition allows you to easily see which assets have visited wells. The wells can also be viewed on any map within OneView.
The well sites are listed as landmarks into OneView and users can pull reports such as the Landmark Visit History Report and Landmark Runtime Report to view useful information for your business needs. Please follow these steps to pull the reports:
- Click on the Reports tab in OneView.
- Select New Custom Report in the upper right corner of OneView.
- In the Report Type drop-down select the desired report; Landmark Visit History or Landmark Runtime Report.
- Choose the Duration for the report in the drop-down.
- Click on the little wrench next to assets and select which assets the report should be run on.
- Then click on Generate Report on the right side of the screen.
Landmark Visit History Report:
Landmark Runtime Report:
Note: Pedigree Technologies also has a Landmark PTO report if you are monitoring PTO on your assets.
Viewing the well locations on maps makes it easier to see where assets are in relation to wells. The well sites can be viewed on maps always or just as needed.
Adding the ND Wells to dashboard maps or other maps in OneView:
- Click on the Dashboard tab in OneView.
- Select the dashboard module the ND Wells will be added on.
- Click on the Map drop-down in the upper right corner of the module and select the ND Wells for the wells to temporarily show on the map.
Click on the Wrench in the upper right corner of the module and place a checkmark in front of ND Wells for the well to permanently show on the map.
- The ND Wells will display on the map as red icons. Users can then double click on the map to zoom in to view the various well sites.
Note: The ND Wells can be set as defaults on all maps. Users need to click on Settings in the upper right corner of OneView and the General Settings tab will pop-up. Then scroll until the Maps section displays and find the Landmark group: ND Wells switch it to Show and click on Save at the bottom of the page.
If you would like to add the ND Wells in OneView please contact your Account Manager.