Total Operation Visibility
Oil and gas companies have better things to do with their time than manually keep track of all their heavy equipment, fleet vehicles, tank levels, and maintenance needs.
OneView provides oil and gas companies with real-time visibility into their entire field operation and allows collaboration between office staff and remote workers. With one system, you can locate valuable assets and heavy equipment, monitor bulk tanks, and dispatch crews with electronic work orders. Get all the information you need to remotely monitor and manage your oil and gas operations—all on a single screen, accessible anytime, from any computer or device with an Internet connection.
With OneView, You Will
Locate all assets and equipment
- Asset Tracking is the difference between knowing and not knowing.
- Monitor high-value equipment and mitigate potential losses with real-time visibility.
- Set landmarks and geo-fencing, help your team find the right sites.
Increase productivity in the field
- In-depth, interactive training gets your team ready to hit the ground running. (And our knowledgeable support keeps them running.)
- Reduce preventable mistakes, while paring down on unnecessary hours and redundancy.
Optimize performance, safety, & reporting
- Stay ahead of the curve with high quality, actionable data.
- Option to record driver well site waiting times on 5th line.
- Set up custom reports and alerts.
- Manage your team with fewer screens – data available in “OneView”.
- Utilize a comprehensive suite of tools, built to work for you.
- With our proven reliability, you can to deliver the best to your customers.
Reduce maintenance costs
- Prevent costly accidents and repairs by monitoring wear-and-tear.
- Schedule and monitor maintenance to stop overpaying for unnecessary work.
Monitor & Track What Matters, from Anywhere
When you’re out of the office or away from a computer, OneView™ Mobile allows you to view your assets and drivers quickly from your phone’s internet browser or via the Mobile app. View the location, status, and landmarks of your vehicles, trailers, drivers, tanks, equipment, and other assets.
Contact us today and ask if a Tire Pressure Monitoring solution is right for you.
Get a Demo
Take your oil and gas business to the next level by knowing what’s happening in the field. Stop wasting time and resources and start streamlining your operation today.