Dispatching Software Solution
OneView’s Dispatching Software solution is a user-friendly and affordable tablet application that allows companies to share job information to and from the field, prioritize projects and service jobs, and improve routing efficiency through a centralized GPS-based navigation portal. Centralized dispatching, like OneView, allows fleets and companies the ability to make real-time changes to fleet routing, update driver stops instantly, and communicate safely with mobile workers via reliable two-way messaging.
In addition to our routing and GPS navigation software and ELD Chrome compliance solutions, users can take advantage of our Digital Library solution which can streamline documents and critical driver communications, or our Drivewyze® PreClear weigh station bypass solution that can further optimize and increase the efficiency of your routing, scheduling, and logistics coordination.
How Dispatching Software Telematics Works
- • Create jobs, assign tasks, and utilize mobile workers according to job priority
- • As tasks are completed, data is shared from JobsPOV to the OneView™ platform, the web-based counterpart for home office employees
- • Receive turn-by-turn directions via Google Navigation™ on the tablet
- • Manage bill-of-lading and attain customer signatures electronically
- • Field workers can electronically complete forms and job tickets, or e-tickets, which are accessible to home office staff in near real-time
Take a Test Drive
Ready to see exactly how OneView can make streamlining driver workflow easy and cost-effective?
Schedule a customized demo today!
No. As a safety precaution the vehicle must be parked in order to read messages. However, drivers receive an alert when a message arrives.
Yes. Our solution allows you to save locations and update them as needed.